|Delivery time:||1-2 days|
The Etonic Stable Base style dates back to 1990 and it is the first running shoe to be implemented with the Etonic Stability System. This iconic system combines lightweight cushioning with the unique, customized support of DRP Plus plates, specifically designed to help prevent injuries.
This men style is white mesh fabric and green suede with multy-layer light grey leather inserts.
– Suede running shoes with mesh upper
– Leather inserts in contrast
– Soft padded collar
– Cotton laces matching with the upper
– Z-Bar saddle system for midfoot support
– Reinforced toe box
– DRP Plus plates in the midsole for shock absorption
– TPR stabilizer for a better stability
Valt op maat, wij raden je eigen maat aan.