Etonic is the oldest American sneaker brand from 1876. The Etonic B509 LOW is inspired by the memorable moves on the court of the 1980s basketball icons.
Etonic quality is featured throughout, including the Z-Bar
saddle for midfoot support, full tongue and ankle padding for protection, partial cup outsole for stability and cupsole have a design for shock absorption rebound after rebound.
This men style is white leather with white canvas collar and yellow details on upper and bottom outsole.
– Leather sneakers
– Leather inserts in contrast
– Thick ankle padding
– Variable width cotton lacing
– Z-Bar saddle system for midfoot support
– Perforated toe box for better breathability
– Cantilever designed heel for shock absorption
Fits true to size